Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wishing You Well, Dawn McVey Style

Yes, I am totally in love with Dawn McVey`s awesome color sense. I saw THIS card and instantly loved the look. I decided to see if I could recreate it. Well, here is my card. Not quite as awesome as hers I`d say. She just has that ability to pull it all together!! I just love the Bitty Dot paper from Papertrey Ink and used lots of it here on this card!! Supplies: Stamps - Every Day Classics (Papertrey Ink); Paper - Kraft (Stampin`Up!), Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Select White and Bitty Dots paper in Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise (all Papertrey Ink); Ink - summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink); Chocolate Chip (Stampin`Up!); Other - corner rounder, scallop scissors (Provo Craft). Thanks for dropping in! Donelda

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

How fun with all the polka dots -- they really coordinate the colors! Great sketch, too , Donelda!!

Juanita said...

I love how yours worked out. Great colors and the Donalda spin on it, great job.