Friday, October 16, 2009

CAS Square Blocks

This is a great way to use up left over scraps of designer paper. I simply punched 3 squares out of the designer paper and then adhered them to the white cardbase with dimensionals. Then I stamped the sentiment underneath. As long as you get everything lined up it is easy peasy!!! Supplies: stamps - Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink) I have so much scrap paper I could probably make 100 of these cards LOL but that would get boring!! Thanks for dropping in. Donelda

6 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Awesome idea for CAS masculine cards and I can see how it could be applied to a feminine version, too!

Susan Raihala said...

Totally fab! You know how I love squares.... It's hip to be square, right?

Juanita said...

Love it. I thought this was the baby wipe technique, till I started reading.
Yah, maybe 100 of these would get boring, but there are other ways to layout the paper...

Harriet Skelly said...

Love this!!

Steph said...

Love this design. You could mix it up by making some cards with 3 squares, some 4, some 6. They would be great to give away as note cards.

Heather T said...

Easy peasy but very striking. I did a Christmas one like that for a workshop tonight.