Monday, October 5, 2009

CAS 35 - Pillow Inspiration

The most recent Clean and Simple challenge on SCS is to use a pillow site to find inspiration. I love inspiration challenges. I found THIS pillow and knew I'd be able to use it for inspiraiton!! As well, I saw Kristina Werner do some doodling on THIS card and wanted to give it a try...and knew this would be a great opportunity!!
Supplies: Stamps - Spiral Bouquet, Demask Designs, Text Boxed (all Papertrey Ink); Paper - Whisper White, River Rock (Stampin' Up!); Ink - Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Other - white gel pen (Signo)
Thanks for dropping in!!
Donelda

4 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Donelda, I LOVE this! I was messin' around with the same pillow inspiration but I like yours better!

Jessica G. said...

CAS at its finest! It's amazing how those tiny dots really add to this image; it really is an elegant touch!!

Juanita said...

I love your take on the pillow, it is so clean and comforting.

Heather T said...

What a beautifully simple but stylish card.