Friday, October 30, 2009

Raspberry Fizz Ribbon

My co-worker gave me a present for my birthday a few years ago and it had this awesome ribbon tied around it. A number of months later, Papertrey Ink reseased the color Raspberry Fizz....and this ribbon was the exact same color!! I've been looking at it and wanting to do something with it...so I finally did.
I kept the card really Clean and Simple to show off that great ribbon.
Supplies: Stamps - Everyday Classics (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Close to Cocoa, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Paper - Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Other - Ribbon (from my friend).
Thanks for dropping in.
Donelda

4 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

WHAT A FAB BOW!!!!! Golly, I gotta do some bows instead of just knots. Great saving the ribbon, BTW. A total justification of the chaos of stuff in your craft space, hee, hee!

Gonna CASE this idea for a friend who likes tea. Thanks!

Jessica G. said...

I do the same thing, saving all the great ribbon! And it definitely pays off -- this is the perfect gorgeous accessory to the elegant card!!

Juanita said...

What a perfect card. That bow is the most perfect bow I have ever seen. It is just perfection.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That is an INCREDIBLE bow!!! Love it, Love the card!