Tuesday, October 20, 2009

smARTworks - One Layer Addy Keeper

So the Clean and Simple challenge #37 over at SCS was to make a sympathy card.
This card is so simple!! It is one large image from smARTworks. It is supposed to be an "Addy Keeper" - you know, to stamp on envelopes to write an address in. But when I saw the 3 in THIS SET, I just knew they would be great on cards too!! (see, some days I can think outside the box!!).
I simply stamped it onto a white card base and painted it in using a paint brush and my Stampin' Up! ink pads and re-inkers (mostly used River Rock, Old Olive, and some Cameo Coral for hte ribbon).
Thanks for dropping in!!
Donelda

4 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Lovely card, Donelda!

Juanita said...

What simplicity and elegance. Great work on the challenge.

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful sympathy card, Donelda! This is perfect CAS and so very elegant, too.

marciad said...

Lovely. Great thinking out of the box.