Thursday, October 15, 2009

Three Trees of White

Check these out!! They are totally cased from Lucy!!
The little blue heart shaped rhinstones are from Cameldiva -- Hi Diane!!) The red 'apples' are half pearls colored with a Copic marker.

The white 'flowers' are flower gems from Heidi Swapp!! Love them - can't believe I used so many on one card...I am usually hoarder for that kind of stuff!!

I left sentiments off them but I did add a happy birthday sentiment to one after photographing it.

Supplies: Stamps - Father Knows Best (Papertrey Ink); Paper - Whisper White (Papertrey Ink), the brown is actually a light cardstock - it is the best color!! so I just used it like carstock.

Thanks for dropping in again!! I appreciate your comments!!

Donelda

8 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Brilliant!!!!!! Never, ever thought of doing these trees in white. Never. And it's so perfect!

Juanita said...

White on kraft is always a winner. These look just great, you can really change up the look by just changing the bling.

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh I love these - they are beautiful - I have to case this!
I love white on Kraft!!

Alley said...

I love these simply stamped cards. They are simply and sophisticated all in one.

Maile Belles said...

Simply perfect! Love the use of floss!

Jessica G. said...

The white is so striking against the kraft!

Steph said...

Oh my beautiful!!!!!

Donna said...

These are fabulous, Donelda. I really, really like them...really...and I have the perfect tree stamp! Guess I'll be CASEing you soon, lol!