Friday, October 23, 2009

Cute Buttons....any color you like!!

Here it is again, this cute little stamp set by smARTworks . It might just be my new favorite set!!
I like it because you can create any color button you want!! I have a bunch of ideas to use with those buttons, but I just started out with a rainbow of colors for starters!!
Supplies: stamps-cute as (smARTworks) second card sentiment - Limitless Lables (Papertrey Ink) third card sentiment - Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink); Paper - various pieces of scrap and Whisper White.
Thanks for dropping in!!
Donelda

6 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Woohoo! Love these CAS cards, Donelda! Such a fun idea for the spectrum colors, and the one with the doodling is really cool!

Dina Kowal Creative said...

hmmm...you have all those PTI button sets for inspiration...goodness, you need to come over here and stamp with me! Imagine what our minds could come up with together......

Juanita said...

that is a fabulous stamp! I love the rainbow buttons. Can't wait to see what else you create.

Jessica G. said...

I love buttons, especially these on CAS cards in all the rainbow colors!!

Heather T said...

How very creative you are I love those buttons all lined up in pretty colours.

Steph said...

These are adorable. Fun set indeed.