Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Old Witches Shoes

For anyone who has followed my blog over the last few years, you'll have seen these before. They are not new, I made them in 2007!! However, my dh asked me to order my Splitcoaststampers Gallery by views and this was the item in my gallery that has had the most views, 12003 to be precise, althought I noticed that there were 5 views added while I was typing up this post!!! Ha, you can tell it is halloween.
The picture in my gallery is a better shot and actually has 4 shoes so if you want to take a peek you can see them HERE. The link to where I found the template is also there!!
Enjoy!
Donelda

6 comments:

Deb said...

they are amazing, great fun idea! hugs debx

Deb (dcorder) said...

OH MAN! Are those cute!!

Tammy said...

Those are too cool!! Love 'em

Tammy
SBS4

Susan Raihala said...

I can definitely see why these have so many views! Totally cute!

Jessica G. said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!! These must have been a big hit with the recipients and that's even without considering the candy!

Juanita said...

What a wonderful halloween treat for the special ones in your life!