Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quick Card Set

I needed to build up my card stock at is was getting low. So I took this Clean and Simple layout and quickly pulled together a few cards. I used up this lovely designer paper by Scenic Route. I might have to go get some more for Christmas cards.
Supplies: Stamps - Wishing You, Faux Ribbon (Papertrey Ink) ; Paper - Very Vanilla (Stampin`Up!), Designer paper (Scenic Route); Ink - Basic Black, Chocolate Chip (Stampin`Up!); Other - velvet flowers - gasp I actually used some (Maya Road), brown and red flower (Prisma), green button (Hero Arts), black brad (Stampin`Up!), Vintage cream satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink), striped ribbon (Stampin Up!), linen thread (Stampin`Up!), oval dies (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, sewing machine, cream thread. Thanks for dropping in for a visit!! Can`t believe it is October already. I guess I`ll have to create some Halloween items soon!!
Donelda

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Simply elegant makes for an awesome card set -- this would be a wonderful gift set, too!

Susan Raihala said...

Lovely! I agree with Jessica...it would make a lovely gift set!

Juanita said...

Darn, these are so quick and gorgeous!