Friday, October 9, 2009

More Robots

If any of you are Kristina Werner fans (like I am) you will know that she sometimes creates these awesome word bubbles for her monsters or robots to talk!! I LOVE the idea so I totally had to try it again here. I have already posted a card HERE and also a card HERE doing the same thing!! Supplies: Stamps - Robots (Recollections), Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink), letters (Hero Arts); Paper - Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), designer paper (Cosmo Cricket); Ink - black (Ranger); Other - markers (Copic), black marker (Zig), dimensionals. Enjoy your weekend!! Donelda

4 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

CUTE!

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun card with those happy colors and cute little 'bot!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Super cute card! I love robots they always bring a smile!

Chris (catt871) said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!! I love the layout too!!!