Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Purrrrfect Birthday

This card was created based on an old CPS sketch.  I really liked it.  I did flip it though, so the cat would be looking into the card.  I wanted to use some of the images form my Inkadinkado inchie set called Cats Galore.  I love the tiger strips and that magical cat image is perfect for a card for a cat lover!!   I created the sentiment using Simple Alphabet (Papertrey Ink) and the stitched circle is from Borders & Corners {Circle} (Papertrey Ink). 
Enjoy!!
Donelda

4 comments:

Juanita said...

So perfect. I love how you can create so many wonderful cards in such varied styles. This one is so cute.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That is so cute, I love love love the animal print!!

Jess said...

As I am a cat-lover I can fully appreciate this card - it's so cute! Love the little pawprints on the background. Great work!

Jessica G. said...

Perfect card for a feline enthusiast -- love the combination of tiger stripes and pawprints! And the inchie kitty is just too cute!!