Friday, August 13, 2010

Silver Embossed Flower Card Set

I saw a set like this on SCS a while ago - can't find it now so whoever you are please let me know so I can give you credit ... oh yeah, and thanks for the inspiration!!  
Whoever it was, they had used silver embossing on colored cardstock to make a little set of cards.  I love it! These ones are 3x3 sized.  Unfortunately, the purple card was really hard to photograph for some reason. 
The flowers all come from the stamp set Life (Papertrey Ink) and the sentimetns are various ones from Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink).

Thanks for dropping in today! Have a great weekend!
Donelda

7 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card set, Donelda! Sometimes I get so wrapped up in what I can add to a card that I forget that simple embossing is such a stunning effect all on its own. These cards are colorful, elegant, and stunning!!

Linda Palmer said...

Oh My!!! These are beautiful cards. I love everything about them.

Joy Jenkins said...

Yes, very elegant, and simple, too!

Lindsey said...

Very pretty. Gotta love metallic embossing!

Imke said...

Cute little cards, Donelda. I like how you pop up the square. It gives a great 3d look.

Deb (dcorder) said...

Very elegant with the silver!

Carol said...

These cards are beautiful! Love how simple they are yet so elegant!