Monday, August 30, 2010

Monster Cards - Inspired by Lucy

Hi all!!

The other day I was blogging around the www and found some great inspiration pieces.  THIS card by Lucy got me started on a monster frenzy!!


Here is a paper pieced monster for a friend!

















These guys were lots of fun to pull together with a bit of masking!












I love this guys' blue tongue!!













And this guy is sooooo cute!!



Supplies: Stamps - My Little Monsters (REcollections), Birthday Basics and Paper Tray (Papertrey Ink), Paper - white, kraft (Stampin' Up!), all designer paper are from my scrap bin; Other - various Copic, black marker, googlie eyes, chipboard letters (Heidi Swapp).

I hope my monsters don't scare you ... they really are friendly!! 
Donelda

4 comments:

Deloris said...

Your cards are really cute! I thought of a few more. You can add the saying "Don't be scared... It's just another birthday creeping up on you." Or "Hope you birthday is monsterously fun" Or you make me smile for the bottom monster.

Lots of fun ideas for using those stamps.

Lindsey said...

These cards are absolutely adorable!

Jess said...

These are SO Cute! Perfect cards for little boys! :)

Angela said...

Oh my word! I really need some of these monster stamps!!! These are just too cute!