Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Color Cue challenge with Sprial Bouquet

I saw this color combo on the Stamp Away With Me blog and LOVED It!!!    I also used Spiral Bouquet (Papertrey Ink).  You see Susan R. posed the question on her blog a little while ago: "Have you purchased a stamp set thinking it would be great but then realize that you  have trouble using it?"  That question has got me pondering about sets I've bought that I haven't used nearly enough to be worth their cost.  I wonder if it is just becuase I have too many stamps or becuase they don't work nicely with my style (... do I have a style...not really sure, I think I'm a bit ecclectic, eh??).   This set is one of those stamps sets I had to have but haven't used so I pulled it out and created this with the colors of the past challenge.  It is so soft and funky!
This layout appears to be one of my "go to" layouts, it feels like I've used it waaaay too much lately!
Thanks for dropping in today for a peek. 
Donelda

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful background with this stamp set --- bet you use it more often after this awesome result!

Elise said...

WOW! This is lovely, too! Looks to me that you have mastered these colors and these stamps, beautifully! I appreciate your struggles with stamp collecting... As one who gets EVERYTING!!!! hee hee I'm simply looking for more time in the day! I think it is good, in the beginning to try to identify styles you are attracted to, but eventually it's fun to stretch yourself... Either way, you stamp beautifully! So glad you played with these colors AGAIN! We love having you!