Friday, August 20, 2010

Moon and Star Welcome Baby

More attempts to use items from my scrap bins.  See that moon and star...I've had them for at least 2 years sitting in my "small" scrap bin.  The swirly heart background has been in my "medium" scrap bin for at least 2 years as well.  Time to use them up!!

I don't make many baby cards because I don't have many friends having babies these days.  But a few younger friends have gotten married recently and one of my friends has both of her children due for babies this year. 

Enjoy your day!
Donelda

4 comments:

Carol said...

This is an absolutely darn stinkin' cute card! May have to case this one! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jessica G. said...

Awww, that lace really makes this sweet card! Love the star hanging from the moon, too.

This would be perfect as matted artwork in a baby's room!!

Tee said...

This is sooo pretty...I need to make so many baby cards...this would be perfect...

TFS!!

Banu said...

Such a cool card. Loved how it all came together so well