Thursday, August 26, 2010

Masculine Wishes

A Clean and Simple masculine birthday card.  Should make 100 of these, need them all the time!!  I have had this piece of designer paper in my scrap bin for a while.  I am challenging myself to use the supplies I have!!  My scrap bin is shrinking ... but just a little.  Like I've said before, I could probably make 500 cards with my scraps and still have some hanging around! I just can't part with it!!  Sheesh!!

Design note - see those black lines, lots of fun.  I used my t!m holtz ruler and the 03 and 08 markers from my Prismacolor Premier set I bought (love them!).  It finishes the card and give the bottom of the card some weight!

Stamps - Beyond Basic Borders (Papertrey Ink).

Thanks for dropping in!  Hope you are having a great scrappy day!!
Donelda

8 comments:

Lori VK said...

I love the layout ~ simple, but not boring. Great card! It would work well with a floral paper for a feminine card also. TFS

Donelda said...

thanks for the idea Lori! Maybe I'll do that and post the comparison!!

Banu said...

Awesome card...I loved the layout and that striped patterned paper is soo cool. I know what you mean about the scrap bin. I am same way. I will try to save even small pieces of paper.
I would love to see a more girly version of this card as well.

Anonymous said...

love! love! LOVE this card!!
marty ferraro

Imke said...

Donelda, this is such a great idea. I like the CAS style and how you placed the sentiment. Wonderful !

Spardha said...

wow!.. this is really nice!.. i love this idea! :)

Heather said...

Love this idea, it's a great generic masculine card. Must make some of these to keep in my stash. :)

Heather T said...

Very cool, very simple and very likely to be cased next time I need a masculine card.