Sunday, August 22, 2010

Masculine Glitter Card


I just found a blog called Critter Challenge!!  (edited to add ... guess what ... the challenge is actually closed ... story of my life!!  Ha!)

This week's challenge is to create a masucline card .. but you have to use glitter on it.  At first I thought that would be hard...but then it turned out being VERY easy!!  :-)

Simply adhered some Sookwang tape onto white cardstock, stamped the rocketship image onto the sookwang tape and cut each section off glittering as I went!!  Easy peasy!! This would make a great gift tag for a young boy (or maybe even an old one!). 

Stamp set: Robots by Recollections; Glitter Ritz, Sookwang tape, white cardstock (Stampin' Up!).

Off to see what everyone else did with glitter.  Maybe I'll make a few other glittery cards while it's all out on my desk.  You'll probably see them in the near future.

Donelda

No comments: