Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thinking of You - Deer Scene

Another scene card this time created using the adorable set called Laughter (American Crafts).  The animals in the set are adorable.  And see that sun and cloud, they are also a stamp in the set which lends to creating cute little scenes like this one.

The frame that is around the scene (which is a greenish-yellow color in real life!) was an item from my scrap bin ... something that I was going to use on another card and decided not to at the time.  I think it looks great here around little Bambi. It is up on dimensionals! The sentiment is from Beyond Basic Borders (Papertrey Ink).  I created the grass by flicking color on the bottom with a Copic marker (YG95). 

This card could be used for many occasions - love creating cards like that!!

Have a great day today!!
Donelda

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

This is so cute. Love the little deer and the frame you created.
Great card plus love the added grass.

Kathy said...

So cute, I love the scene, it looks great. Good tip on creating the grass, I thought it was a stamp!

Juanita said...

I love your scrap bin! So many treasures in there.