Saturday, February 5, 2011

Favorite Papertrey Ink Project of 2010

(Note: if you are looking for Linda and my 2nd image challenge scroll down as this is my second post today!)

Over at Papertrey Ink, they are celebrating their anniversary. 
 This happens every February (which is the month that Nichole Heady started the company) and Nichole always has lots of FUN posts, challenges, and oppotunities to win some of the wonderful PTI products. 

Today, she has asked us to pick our favorite PTI creation that we made in 2010.  What??!!  How am I supposed to pick just one??  But I did in the end and decided on this pretty card that I had made for one of Kristina Werner's challenges.    I also like THIS card I made and like to focus on my masculine card making skills but in the end, this doily favoite won out!

You should pop over to Nichole's blog and see all the fun going on!
Donelda

5 comments:

Pam W. said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and the Turning A New Leaf background.

Lindsey said...

This is a lovely card, and I can see why it might be a favourite! Also, you use that leaf image so well so often...

Linda Palmer said...

Love this card. The colors are beautiful together and do love the doiley? Is that a die? If so, I gotta have it. It is a beautiful card.

Banu said...

Very pretty card Donelda. Loved the colors. It is indeed hard to chose one fav card :)

Imke said...

Beautiful Card, Donelda. I LOVE the doily and this stamp set !