Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Hey everyone!  Deb over at Deborah's Gems was such a sweetie to give me this Stylish Blogger Award!  That was so kind. 

I am to tell you 8 things about myself and then foward the award to 8 recently discovered crafters.  I've added a few new blogs to my favorites file so I want to share this with each of them!! 

Things about myself: I use a hard pillow, I love peanut butter on apple slices!, both my girl cats have boy names (don't ask!), my favorite flower is the daffodil, I am a terrible speller (thank goodness for spell check), I am a bluenoser!, I am also a very proud Canadian, I did a bit of rock climbing when I was younger!

Blogger is not letting me upload the award image.  I'll try uploading it later.

Thanks again Deb!!!
Donelda

No comments: