Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PTI Color Combo - Polka Dots

Another challenge was given over on the PTI site today.  I created this card before leaving for work this morning but was too busy all day to get it uploaded until tonight!! 

The color combo I picked was Michelle Wooderson's colors: Aqua Mist (my all time fav color of PTI), Sweet Blush, Harvest Gold and Simply Chartreuse. 

Started otu with a rectangle of each color's cardstock and heat embossed white polka dots (Polka Dot Basics II, Papertrey Ink).  then I adhered them to a Kraft cardbase.  I added the Aqua Mist satin ribbon (PTI) and a half Labels One die (Spellbinders) with a simple sentiment (Round and Round, Papertrey Ink). 

I'm loving the polka dots!!
Thanks for dropping by!!
Donelda

5 comments:

Imke said...

Great color combi Donelda. Love all the dots !

Juanita said...

What a fresh and fun card. It reminds me of a spring time cone of sorbet.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

What a lovely card with beautiful colours, love the dots.

Hugs
Maarit

Lindsey said...

What lovely colours to see on a cold February day. I'm loving your polka dots, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the polka dots and that you matched them perfect! Great card girl!