Saturday, February 19, 2011

Make a Moo or Two - Romance

Okay, so I am falling back into my old habits!!  I had created these Moos for the Moo or Two challenge Romance but am just getting around to posting them now ... and the challenge is done.  But it is okay becuase they were fun to create  anyway. 

Started with a background made with Fire Brick red distress ink and maybe some Walnut Stain in there too (Ranger).  Stamped the word LOVE diagnally across the backgrounds (from Wedding Day, Papertrey Ink) and sponged around the edges.   Then, I cut out 2 hearts from vellum and sewed them to the moos with brown thread.  These will be added to my stuff bins ... and will be used ... eventually on cards :-)

The next challenge is up so I'm off to see what it is....
Donelda

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

You never cease to amaze me with your ideas. These are lovely. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Lindsey said...

These are very sweet! Now they're all ready for next Valentine's Day! :P

Unknown said...

What a neat idea...I love the hearts..

Banu said...

Beautiful. Loved the vellum hearts and the stitch. Very pretty.