Saturday, February 26, 2011

PTI - Make It Monday #3 - Glitter Strips - Apple Well

This week's Make It Monday #3 on Nichole Heady's blog is to use glitter strips with sco re tape.  Here is my creation -- proudly made with all scraps (with the exception of the card base).  Yup, all those components you see were in my "bin" so I used them LOL!! 

All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless indicated - Stamps: Teacher's Apple, Wedding Day, Vintage Picnic; Ink - Pure Poppy, New Leaf; Paper - Pure Poppy; Other - glitter (Stampin' Up!), dimensionals.

I can't wait to see what this coming MIM #4 is going to be!!

Thanks for dropping in.
Donelda

5 comments:

Brenda R said...

Very nice card. Inspires me that I could use some of my scraps and glitter it up. Also like the layout.

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute. I saw that challenge and thought about entering but got busy doing other things. Love where you glitter strips are and great job of using scraps. Unfortunately I have tons of scraps that I need to use. Love your interpretation of the challenge and the apple just pops off the page with all the white bg.

Kathy said...

This is great, so striking. Love the crispness of the red and white. I've never thought to piece that apple, I love the look, going to remember that.

Juanita said...

Nice work.

Angela said...

Darling! I want to come and play in your scrap bin!