Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI Anniversary Tag - Dawn McVey

Papertrey Ink is having their Anniversary Bash and to celebrate their designers have created free tags that can be downloaded. And, in true PTI form, Nichole is giving away a great prize to one random entry!! Go to her blog to see all the details!!
I decided to use the images to make 3x3" cards. This is the first of 7 (I didn't use 2 of the tag images as I ran out of time).
This tag was created by Dawn McVey.  It features another Martha Stewart butterfly coated in blue glitter this time!  The sentiment is from Mixed Messages (PTI) and the designer paper is from In Bloom (PTI). 

This is the 6th of 7 entries ... make sure you scroll down and see them all!!
Donelda

2 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

Again, color choice...wow!! It so pops. I'm going to have to try this one out :)

Lindsey said...

Okay, this is genius... I so couldn't figure out what to do with this image... but now I know... ;)