Monday, February 28, 2011

One Layer Wednesday (OLW) - Music

The One Layer Wednesday #43 challenge this week was given by Jennifer and it is all about Music.  Well I looked and there were only 2 stamp options I had.  Both were just small images so I decided I had to be creative.  Sadly, my final result is simply pathetic!! Yuck!!  So I cut it up and added some layers and that helped .. a tiny bit!!  Sheesh!  I might just take a second stab at it later this week.  I took a close up as I added some holographic embossing powder to the frame to try to spice it up a bit ...

Here is the close up and the "adjusted" card:

Thanks for dropping in.  I've got lots of inspiration for you in the coming week so make sure you drop back in for a visit.
     Donelda

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Very clever. Like the clean lines of this one.

Unknown said...

Linda is right very clever..very neat.

Angela said...

I think the one layer looks good...the cool embossing powder "makes" it!

Lindsey said...

I like this! I definitely would have participated if we hadn't been away... and I'm a bit too jet-lagged today to pull the stamping stuff out!