Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI Anniversary Tag - Melissa Bickford and Group shot

Papertrey Ink is having their Anniversary Bash and to celebrate their designers have created free tags that can be downloaded. And, in true PTI form, Nichole is giving away a great prize to one random entry!! Go to her blog to see all the details!!


I decided to use the images to make 3x3" cards. This is the first of 7 (I didn't use 2 of the tag images as I ran out of time).

This tag was created by Melissa Bickford.  Her images are always so FUN!  I colored her image in with Copics and then added some blue glitter onto the clouds.  I made a fun background by using the same Copics used in the rainbow and drawing diagonal lines.  The black is the perfect to make it POP!! 

This is the first of 7 posts I made; each one using a different free lable by one of the PTI designers.  I didn't use the one by Nichole Heady or Beth Silaika mostly because I don't have a circle punch the right size and also becuase I ran out of time!!

Make sure you check out all of my 3x3 cards.  Here is a group shot of them all!  What a fun morning!  Now I'd better go get some stuff done.  Thanks for dropping in today!
Donelda

8 comments:

Imke said...

Donelda, you want to rock this challenge, hm ? I just finished one card..LOL I like them all. Very beautiful !!

Juanita said...

These are so cool. This would make a neat little gift set for somebody.

Linda Palmer said...

You go girl! I love all of them. Imke is right, very beautiful.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This is a cutie and I love the rainbow background paper.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lindsey said...

Sweet card with maybe my favourite of the nine images! Great idea making your own background.

Sandi Berg said...

Beautiful card! Love your work, Donelda!

Anonymous said...

I loved all your cards you made with that set!! I think my fave is the 'hello' one with the heart, so pretty!

Naturally Me Creations said...

They're adorable! And would make a super cute gift set as well! :)