Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dilly Bean Challenge - Three Lovely Ladies

They definately have some interesting challenges over at Dilly Beans blog.  This week they were wanting us to use 3 images.  I've had these lovely ladies coloured and sitting on my desk for some time...time to finally use them.


I used tiny bling to make earrings ... the bling is actually little stickers made for fingernails - perfect size here.
That little flower started white so I used the same pink Copic markers that I had used to colour the images to make it match.


Labels 8 is a great size, I seem to be using it a lot these days!!

Okay, no new products here .... must break open packages and play more...

Donelda

6 comments:

Unknown said...

can't go wrong with labels 8 :) this is beautiful! your coloring is amazing...i can't do skin...or detail work like this. love your take on the challenge (it's an interesting one) :)

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card. Love those images and your coloring. Great design as always.

DonnaMundinger said...

I really love your design and coloring. Lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

Melissa S. said...

What beautiful coloring and great choice of layout. thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

Imke said...

Beautiful images Donelda and great layout. I like the sentiment strip- very cool.

Angela said...

Beautiful vintage card...love their cool earrings!