Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas cards - Post 3

Here is another Christmas card I made out of a piece from a store bought card that I received last year. See that beautiful strip of green with all the lovely shimmery gold in it .. it was a border around an image that I cut and kept. 


The gold circle is also recycled, I think it was the inside of a very expensive feeling envelope!  It looks like the sentiment is hard to see in these photos but in real life it is not. 


Christmas is getting closer and closer!! 
Donelda

3 comments:

Banu said...

Lovely card Donelda and what a "Green" card as well. Loved the recycling that you did. Very neat.

Linda Palmer said...

So pretty Donelda. Love the green embossed strip. Great job!

Jessica G. said...

Way to reuse those cards! I always save mine to convert into tags, but never get around to it. Maybe we should make that one of our summer holiday challenges??