Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas cards - Post 1

It feels like I've been making Christmas cards forever!  LOL  I am going to post some over the course of this week leading up to Christmas. 

I love recycling parts of store bought cards.  Some times I just can't part with them!  Here is one example of recycling the main image from the front of the card.


This sticker I got years and years ago from one of my blogging friends, Jessica!  I bet she won't even remember sending it it's been so long!  I was so excited to find the ribbon that, in real life, matches the green on the elf perfectly!!


I hope you have a great weekend!!
Donelda

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling cards, love the the bright cheerful colors. You do such a great job on any kind of card you do. Can't wait to see what you make with your new birthday stuff...