Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jay Gee's Nook #14 -

Hey everyone!  Today I want to share with you my creation for Jay Gee's Nook #14 challenge.  Look at all the amazing inspiration in this ... I could create a hundred cards based on this one inspiration collage!!  But I finally decided to focus in on that package about mid photo .. the one with the pine cones and branches .. see it.....


And here is the card that I ended up with (sorry the color is not good, I continue to struggle with lighting issues in my craft room/whole house!!):


I used an old classic Fantastic Foliage from Stampin' Up! ... long since retired but I will never part with it!! 


I curved the pine cones and added some dimensional adhesive underneath to pop them out.  You can tell a bit better here in this photo. 

Okay, I know there are going to be lots of great creations based on this challenge ... off to check them out.

Drop back in tomorrow for my first Design Team card for the Crafty Creative Challenge blog

Donelda

4 comments:

Jay Gee said...

This is stunning... I love that stamp! Perfect card for the inspiration photo. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Lindsey said...

What a lovely CAS card, Donelda! I can understand why you're hanging on to that set!

Angela said...

Wow, this is stunning...so simple, but so elegant at the same time!

Unknown said...

I so love this card, ver CAS and elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month. Ange