Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crafty Creations Challenge #148 - Embossing and Glitter

This week Crafty Creations Challenges #148 is to use Embossing (heat or dry) and Glitter on a card.  Even though this isn't my week to share a DT sample, I decided to play along anyway!!  I mean, how much fun is embossing and glitter!

I decided to go with dry embossing and ended up with this clean and simple thank you card:


and here is a close up of the yummy blue stickles for the glitter!


The star was stamped onto a transparency and left to dry.  Then I cut it out and popped it up onto the blue glittery circle with foam dimensional.  Covered the tell tale foam with a tiny button. 

I think this might even be a masculine card ... well maybe not with the glitter...

Thanks for dropping by.
Donelda

1 comment:

marilynprestonn said...

You are a busy girl Donelda! Ijust love what you did for the embossing and glitter challenge this week. Beautiful colours and that little sparkly glittering circle sets out your oh so cute button star. WOW! :)Peggy