Friday, December 9, 2011

PaperCrafts Magazine CASE - My choice

Hopefully you are joining me today after seeing our CASE card yesterday.  My blogging buddy Lindsey and I are having fun again casing cards from the Dec./Nov. issue of PaperCrafts magazing.  Yesterday was Lindsey's choice.  Today it is my turn and I picked this great card by Beth Opel on page 48.  I loved the ribbon treatment!!


I chose to focus on the layout and other than adjusting the size, kept pretty close to this original.  Obviously I decided to go with a different colour combo.


The ribbon and cardstock are both Ocean Tides ... one of my favourite colours from Papertrey Ink. See that pretty punched border ... it is from one of my previous Secret Sisters! 

Now I have to go see how Lindsey interpreted this card.  Did she choose to go with the colors, layout, or did it inspire her in a whole different way???  Off to see.....

If you want to see what we did last few times, check out these posts HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE. So much fun!!

Donelda

5 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Donelda, how fun is this! What a great idea and your CASE is awesome! TFS

Angela said...

Beautiful...so elegant!

Lindsey said...

I love this, Donelda! The colour is gorgeous, as is your take on the layout. Beautifully done!

marilynprestonn said...

Ouch! This is gorgeous again Donelda. Love the monochromatic green going on. Clean and yet so elegant...yep, I love this one too. :)Peggy

Unknown said...

stunning!