Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Creative Corner - Rustic Ruffled Anniversary

I saw this inspiration photo collage from Our Creative Corner and I couldn't resist all those ruffles.  The different layers of cream ruffles with the soft blue flowers inspired me most.

Here is the card I created:


I made the hand-rolled flower. Love the 3 pearls in the middle. The leaves are cut from some material.  I also made the long ruffle at the bottom from some material I bought at a garage sale.  The other lace are some of my favourites!


The colours also fit the CCC colours - an amazing combo:
My co-worker was looking for a few Anniversary cards so I added the appropraite sentiment in Chocolate Chip.

Thanks for dropping by.
Donelda

6 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

So beautiful! I love the frou frou and lovely lace, a bit vinagey classy style! Well done...again my dear. :)Peggy

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome card, so beautiful and the bow is gorgeous.

Angela said...

Wow, stunning! Love the color combo too....

Marjie Kemper said...

You're a ruffle queen! Your hand rolled flower is so beautiful and then you have the 3 extra ruffle borders.... wow, the whole card is lovely. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, thanks so much for joining us this week at the OCC.

Sharon Wheet said...

I just love your card! its so elegant and pretty! I have to agree, the three pearls in the center of your ribbon flower really give it a finished look!
thank you for playing along with us @ OCC.