Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Clean and Simple Christmas

A few years ago my wonderful son bought me these Christmas stamps (from Stampin' Up!).  I really wanted to pull them out and use them.  Because the image is so busy itself, I decided to keep the overall card pretty Clean and Simple (CAS).



Images were coloured in with my Stampin' Up markers.  The top sentiment comes with the SU! set but hte bottom sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Linking this post up for the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World.

Thanks for dropping in for a visit!
Donelda

3 comments:

Kathy said...

How sweet! Love these images and your great layout really lets the images shine. Great cards, and what a sweet gift from you DS.

Linda Palmer said...

Love both of them. I have some of those images somewhere. You did a great job on them, they are beautiful cards.

Lindsey said...

That SU Santa is a favourite of mine -- and he looks fabulous here! So does your snowman. Perfect CAS cards!