Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas cards - Post 4

If my life was not so stressful, I might have re-created this card to send out to everyone.  I really like the flow of the swirls and the adhered holly leaves and berries. 

There is just something about a sentiment on a piece of vellum that makes it more soft than when stamped on cardstock.  I really like the idea of using vellum as it doesn't covere up all the delicious stamped image!!

Okay, just a few more days until Christmas.  DS and I are done school for the year tomorrow! Just 1 more wake-up!!   I really need a break!!

Hope you are enjoying this holiday season and it is not all stress for you. 
Donelda

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card, Donelda! This would be the perfect card to mass produce: CAS, yet so elegant and with the perfect touch of embellies!!

Linda Palmer said...

This is beautiful. I love everything about it, such a beautiful design.