Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketch #123 - Just a Note...

So I made sure I got my card linked up in time this week for the Tuesday Morning Sketch #123.  I took a little bit of liberties on my interpretation as I did not make the 3 panels exactly the same size.  The sketch is just a starting point to whet our creative appetite ... right!!?? 

I really enjoyed playing with these papers from Lilybee designs (This and That Collection Kit).  The dogwood flower is from Hero Arts (Antique Flower Engraving set) and the sentiment is also Hero Arts (Everyday Sayings).  And see that lovely die ... sent to me from none other than the amazing Secret Sister Imke

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Very pretty card Donelda. Love the DP. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Marie said...

Lovely card, Donelda. The stamp compliments the DP, perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Unknown said...

beautiful! you make cards of any style...beautifully :)

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card, Donelda! Love your spin on this sketch -- it is so elegant with the beautiful DP!!

Melissa Craig said...

You're absolutely right, the sketch is a jumping off part. My only rule is that the sketch is visible and I think with your card it very visible with your own flair on it!! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Linda Palmer said...

Great job on a beautiful card. I love the Dogwood flower..it is my favorite tree. Love this card.

Marianne said...

Love the papers and stamp you've used to create this elegant card. The sketch is clearly recognisable, which is all that is required.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful with these gorgeous papers, love your take with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Lindsey said...

Such pretty colours and I love the combination of images and papers.