Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sunflowers

Well, the ladies at smARTworks are at it again! This week, Giovana picked this stunning piece of art as inspiration the the smARTworks Tea Party Challenge #2!! Wow!! When I looked at it, I wanted to "do" sunflowers but I don't own any sunflower stamps in this "style" .... yet (shhhh, they are in the mail!!). So, I took out a sunflower stamp that I do own and went to town. Now, the end result doesn't really compare to this beautiful image....but I do like it :-)
Supplies: Paper-Very Vanilla, Au Chocolat (Stampin' Up!); Stamps - Text Boxed, Green Thumb, Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink); Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up!); Other-Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon (Stampin' Up!). You have to go check out the smARTworks designer's Tea Party Challenge cards. You can find them at Mama Dina's, Susan, Giovana, and Trish. Thanks for dropping in for a visit! Donelda

4 comments:

Giovana said...

Your card is really pretty!!! Thanks so much for playing thw challenge with us.
God bless
Giovana

Jessica G. said...

What a fun card, Donelda! The dotted DP is the perfect coordinating paper.

Anonymous said...

I love the crispness of your card, very elegant.

:) Marcia

Chris (catt871) said...

VERY nice!! I love that stamp set...I really should use it more often!!!