Thursday, September 25, 2008

September Blog Hop

It is time again for another Blog Hop hosted by Papertrey Ink! This month, Nichole asked us to make a holiday inspired project. Wow!! I am not sure if I am ready to make holiday stuff yet....but it helped that Dawn and I made some Christmas cards just a few nights ago.
I had intended to do something really wow...had a whole bunch of things out on my craft table to alter and what not....but ended up making something pretty basic afterall! There just wasn't enough time to do any of the ideas I had running around in my head.
These are gift card holders made from a template by Kristina Werner on Two Peas. I loved the curved front flap and knew I wanted to make some!! She has even left a template which made making these a breeze.
Supplies: Paper - Sahara Sand, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Ruby Red, Old Olive (SU!); Designer Paper - Provo Craft, Anna Griffin; Stamps-Polka Dot Basics, Faux Ribbon, Believe (Papertrey Ink); Year Round Fun 2 (Stampin' Up); Ink-Old Olive, Ruby Red, Basic Black (SU); Other - olive, white ribbon (Michael's), snowflakes.
I hope you like them!! Now I am off to check out what everyone else has created. I am sure I'll be getting lots of great holiday gift giving ideas tonight!!
Thanks for dropping in for a visit!
Donelda

29 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh just beautiful!

Scrapping Julie said...

how awesome are these!!!

Chris said...

pretty cards! !

Etha said...

wow those are way cool, and you made so many!! love the curved front as well :)

Lori said...

These are so pretty! And you have them all on hand and ready to go now for the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful GC holders! Love the paper!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You seem to have a great head start on the holidays. I am going to put this template to use as well.

B said...

Gorgeous! Love the gift card holders!

Jessica said...

These are so pretty and you will be so glad you made a bunch ahead of time! The papers you used are just yummy!

Deanna said...

They turned out awesome Donelda!

Lizzie Jones said...

That curved flap is awesome! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I LOVE these!!

Regan said...

OMG these are stunning.. love them all. You have been a busy girl

Anonymous said...

These are great! Can't wait to CASE them for myself!

ohradiogirl said...

Oh, do I love these. I did not see the template, but I am definitely going to make some of these. Great job. And yes, Kristina rocks.

Kathleen said...

These are so pretty! I made a couple of these the other day for birthday gifts---I loved that template---you did a lovely job!

Debbie Olson said...

Donelda, these are beautiful--"do-able"! I especially like the one with the curved front panel--great touch!

One Creative Life said...

Fantastic Donelda!!!

Bridget said...

Great card for Christmas..I love that paper you used. So festive!!

IamDerby said...

Gorgeous! You rock!

Terri said...

Nice job. I am not ready for the holidays to be here yet either.

Shy said...

Very pretty and cute. Love those festive papers.

Jenn said...

Great cards!

Jessica G. said...

Great idea to have plenty of these on hand! The holder is so elegant -- I love that DP!

Jak Heath said...

ohhh these just oooze christmas, fabulous

Alley said...

How fabulous and pretty these cards are. You have surely been busy..

Marge said...

Oh WOW, love that curved edge flap too! TFS!!!

Jane said...

Wow, these are beautiful! So...who are all those gift cards going to????

Jane
SBS4

Babies-Beth said...

Gee, you give a lotta gift cards, lol! The colors are amazing together; they look WOW to me!