Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Clear Flower Celebrate

Here I am continuing to try to use the supplies that I have on hand!! The whole card was inspired by the ribbon which I bought a year ago at Michael's!! This is the first card I've made with it! Sheesh! I love the Maya Road clear flowers which I tucked in behind these brown and beige Prima flowers! See that big brad...the dollar store! It always amazes me what I can find there!! Rather recently I purchased some Craft Whisper White ink from Stampin' Up and I really like it. I find it has good opacity...much better than their Very Vanilla, which I struggle to use with little success. Supplies: Whisper White, Soft Sky (Stampin' Up), Stamps-Simple little things, Beautiful Blooms (Papertrey Ink), Ink - Close to Cocoa, Whisper White craft (Stampin' Up!); Other-Clear Flower (Maya Road), brown and beige flower (Primas), Brad (Dollar store), Ribbon (Michaels), Corner rounder. Thanks for dropping in for a visit! Donelda

4 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Donelda, Beautiful card! I love the color combo and that you used the whisper white and c-to-c to make your own bg paper for the bottom panel. Very crisp looking and pretty.

Thanks for reminding me I need to USE what I have...there's so much stuff in my craft room....

Deanna said...

Ah gorgeous! I tried to mail your stuff yesterday but I can't find you address... can you email it to me again! Thx girl!

Anonymous said...

Donelda, this card is so pretty, love the colours.

:) Marcia

Chris (catt871) said...

SOOO PRETTY!!!! I love the colours!!!