Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bo Bunny Paper Card Set

I saw a set of cards like this made and knew I wanted to give it a try too!! This new polka dot paper by Bo Bunny is so awesome!! It is so thick and on the reverse side, it is a solid color of the polka dot side.

The buttons are attached to some home-made flowers with some faux stitching on them. On the strip of colored paper, I have attached a little bling!! Multiple sentiments round out the little set!!

I decided that I wanted to put the set in a box. So I made the bottom of the box out of Old Olive cardstock but then used a sheet of clear acetate to make the top so you could see into the package. I was going to decorate the top of the box, but I really liked being able to see inside to the cards!! Underneath the cards are home-made envelopes. When I make home-made envies, I like to use "linen" paper! It just makes them look more luxurious!!

Here is a close up of the button flowers and sentiments!! It took me a while to get this set completed but it was so worth it since it would make a great gift!!! Supplies: Paper - orange, green, and blue designer paper (Bo Bunny); Stamps - Sentiment stamps from various Papertrey Ink sets; Ink - Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Other - buttons, 1" circle punch, paper piercer, black marker, various rhinstones.

Thanks for dropping in for a visit!!

Donelda

7 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow! These are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous gift!

Anonymous said...

Great set of cards, Donelda. I'm a big fan of Bo Bunny paper, too, and this group is perfect for an almost-autumn time of year!

Chris (catt871) said...

Very very lovely!!!! What a great gift!!!! Good idea on the acetate lid!! I love the colours! I don't have any Bo Bunny paper, I might have to look into getting some!!! Where did you get yours?

Kelly L said...

Lovely cards! I like the bright colors. :) Kelly

Deanna said...

These are awesome Donelda! Awesome colors and design, I might just need to case these! :)

Hope you can play along with the LSC this week too!

Unknown said...

Fantastic set - I really love these, it'd be great to get a gift like this - gorgeous.

Niki Estes said...

Oh, I love these, Donelda! I love the colors and the design!