Wednesday, March 18, 2009

smARTworks Tea Party invite

It is my turn to come up with the next smARTworks Tea Party Challenge. Picking a challenge is always so difficult because I have so many ideas running around in my crafty head that I can never decide what to pick. However, this time it was a bit easier. You see, I am involved in an inchie swap so I've been creating inchies like crazy. I love inchies! The size really stretches me creatively. So, my challenge is to use inchies on your card. That is, use at least one 1" x 1" piece of cardstock on your card.
Here are some cards that I have done in the past to help you with some inspiration!! Click on the links for various past blog entries. And here is one picture of a card where I used one large image to create 3 diferent inches to add to my card.
I hope this gives you lots of inspiration!! Please play with us!! You don't have to use smARTwork stamps. But, if you have them, use them!! The Design Team will be uploading their cards on Wednesday March 25th. You should join us by leaving a comment and a link to your card!!
Thanks for dropping in!
Donelda

1 comment:

Diane said...

I thought I linked to this post, hmmm...not sure whre it went or if I did it right...wonder where it went...LOL!