I really wanted to use the little flowers in this smARTworks set to make a border. I colored the back side of the vellum flowers with prismacolor pencil crayons in reds and yellows to match the designer paper. Unfortunately, they loose a bit of the 'pop' once I put the vellum on the dark patterned paper. You can see the effect better on the vellum flowers that I added to the inside of the card (which I forgot to take a picture of).
Supplies: Stamps-Daisy Square (smARTworks), Cardstock-Basic Black, So Saffron (inside), vellum (all Stampin' Up!), Boho Floral (Daisy D's); Ink-Jet Black (Archivers); Other - Prismapencil crayons, brads (Making Memories).
Thanks for dropping in.