Tuesday, March 17, 2009

smARTworks - Scrapling White Daisy Card

Okay, so if you follow my blog at all, you will know that this is my new favorite size of small card to make. It is 1 1/4" x 4" and just the right size to add a small little note for a friend!! I love to doodle on my cards as you can see here. These flowers were a continueation from the card I posted
yesterday. I stamped them onto vellum and then they were dry embossed on the back. Supplies: Stamps-Daisy Square (smARTworks); Cardstock- Whisper White, Buckaroo Blue(Stampin' Up!); Ink-Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Other-vellum (Stampin' Up!), black marker (Sakura), embossing stylus.

Thanks for dropping in!

Donelda

4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

The vellum flowers are such a neat effect because the white really pops against your cardstock background. Love this size card, too!

Juanita said...

I was going to ask where you got that 'bloom' and doodle stamp. Maybe you should look into that....

Susan Raihala said...

Awesome doodling! And very cute card!

Godelieve said...

Such a pretty scrapling!!