Saturday, March 7, 2009

smARTworks Tea Party announcement - Case Us!!

Hi Everyone!! I've been away for a few days due to work!! It is so nice to be home with my boys, where I belong! I love my home and my boys!! But, being away has made me fall behind on some things. First of all, the smARTworks Tea Party is coming up next week - Wednesday to be exact!! And I haven't even posted what the challenge is. Dina and her brilliant mind came up with an excellent idea. This time she would like to challenge you to find inspiration from the Design Team gallery. You can see our work by clicking on this link: Cookie Jar You don't need to use smARTwork stamps to play, you just need to play and have fun. The guidelines are as follows:
  • pick a Design Team card that you would like to use as inspiration
  • change at least 2 things on your card from your inspiration card (e.g., different color combo, different stamp, different sentiment, etc.)
  • make sure you give credit by linking to the original card (and this is so much fun because then we can see how similar and yet how different the 2 cards are!!)

So come and play with us!! It will be a lot of fun :D

Now a second thing to note...have you seen that smARTworks has new rubber??!!! I just got a chance to take a peek and I am SO EXCITED!! Wow, there are some awesome new sets to choose from. And Susan has decided to go with some full sheets of stamps. You have to check them out. You can get to the full catelog HERE, but I am leaving some direct links to the new sets because they are so awesome:

Together (so touching!)

Almost There and Journey (more awesome stamps by our very own cookie Dina)

Petal Power (this is a full 81/2 x 11" sheet of rubber)

Frames (another full sheet of rubber with so many possibilities)

Swirly-gigs (wow, look at all the wonderful goodness on this full sheet)

Now, how am I ever going to decide which stamps I have to have first!! I think I might just have to have them all :D

Enjoy your day!

Donelda

No comments: