Saturday, March 14, 2009

Remember Card Set

I bought this awesome poppy stamp set from Papertrey Ink a while ago and have used a few bits and pieces from the set but not the actually poppy flowers until now. I saw a card done by Debbie Olson with this set and fell in love with it. Of course, Debbie's is colored with Copic markers which I didn't have at the time...so mine is done with stamping. And hers has more details like ribbon which I decided to not add (but now when I see hers and mine, I wish I had - see details do make the difference) I liked it so much, I made a 'one sheet wonder' and then used a few pieces to create these cards. I still have some left over too so you will see something made with it down the road.
Supplies: Stamps-Remember (Papertrey Ink); Ink-Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink), Basic Black (Stampin' Up!), Versamark; Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, River Rock (Stampin' Up!); Other - Coluzzle.
Thanks for dropping in! Donelda

2 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful cards, I so love that circular sentiment!
Hope you have a great sunday! hugs Debx

Jessica G. said...

I've been going back and forth about getting this set for quite a while -- this card definitely adds another plus point! Beautiful card, Donelda; I don't miss the ribbon. And that's saying a lot since I love the stuff!