Monday, March 23, 2009

Wedding Cards in Chocolate and Vanilla - Yummy!!

My friend Jenny is going to a wedding next week and has asked for a wedding card in the colors of the wedding. -- Chocolate and Vanilla -- how yummy does that sound!! Just like a bowl of great pudding!! Anyway, I wanted to make a few different samples for her to choose from so she could pick one she liked the best. Here are the 3 cards I ended up creating. Which one do you think she will pick??? Supplies: all cards are made with Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla cardstock (Stampin' Up), all ink is Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up); all sentiments are from Wedding Day (Papertrey Ink), top card also uses Guide Lines and Borders and Corners (Papertrey Ink), Very Vanilla ribbon (Stampin' Up!), Brown silk ribbon (Michael's), half pearls (Dollarama), scallop scissors (Provo Craft), designer paper- Au Chocolate (Stampin' Up!), roses (from my stash purchased at Michaels' but I can't remember company name), circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug. Thanks for dropping in! Donelda

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Decadent & Delicious!

Jane said...

All three are amazing. I think my favorite is the bottom one. But that's just because I have a "thing" for roses.

Jessica G. said...

So elegant! Don't you love that wide satin chocolate ribbon??

Chris (catt871) said...

WOW they are all amazing!!!! I only have a few sheets of my Au Chocolate left.....wahhhhhhhh