Monday, March 30, 2009

Inchie Post #2

More inchie! The Anne of Green Gables are the 2 stamps that Camel Diva used on the envelope that she used to send me some awesome itmes to use for my inchie making. I really appreciated her thoughtfulness and decided I could use the stmaps. The blue along the bottom is actually blue glass seed beads and there are green seed beads on the tree of the other stamp. See the blue snowflakes...they are covered in glitter... a little hard to see in this picture.
cute little ladybug from smARTworks!
my son really liked these owls poking up in the night sky!! Thanks for dropping in! Donelda

7 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Great inchies, Donelda! I still need to work on my HM inchies for the swap, but I have my idea so I hope the process will proceed smoothly!

marciad said...

Love the inchies.

Juanita said...

I think inchies might be your medium! you rocked these. Super work, thanks for sharing.

Diane aka cameldiva said...

Awesome inchies, my dear! Love what you did with the stamps and other things.

Deb Moon said...

Great use of the postage stamps. I love getting stamps from other countries. Diane is the greatest.
Cute ladybugs and the owls are a hoot! LOL
Deb

Anonymous said...

and even MORE awesome ones!!!! you REALLY have a knack for these!!!!!

parknslide said...

So cute the way you have to owl peeking in from the side. Love the starry night too.