Sunday, March 15, 2009

Loonie Stamper Challenge 31 - Guide Lines and Diamonds

Wendy set the challenge for the Loonie girls this week and she picked some great colors!! However, if you know me, using more than 2 colors is always a challenge....so 4 is really tough!! But ladies, you will be happy to know that I have finally purchased more paper!!! Yeah!!

So, I turned to a great inspiration piece by my blogging and swapping friend Jessica. You can see the card that I used for inspiration HERE. When I saw it on her blog, it literally took my breath away!! I mean diamonds...get out!! What a great idea!

So, I took the colors and cut some diamonds and then added some of the great images from the Guide Lines set to each. I was pleased to see that they fit perfectly even thought the shape was a diamond. I chose Guide Lines to celebrate the 2nd version that was released last night...and I purchased it too!!! Yeah!!

This is such an interesting layout that I will definately be playing with it again. Now, off to see what all the Loonie Girls did with this week's challenge: Jewels, Dee, Char, Regan, Wendy, Maria Thanks for dropping in for a visit! Donelda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is stunning! I love the diamonds and the pattern you picked! Well done my friend!

Regan said...

oh my gawd!!!!

This is fantastic!!

Deanna said...

Wow Donelda, this was a tough one and you rocked it! Love!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. Super use of the patterns.

Anonymous said...

HO-LY! STUN-NING!

Wicked!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That look sso cool. Definitely a technique I would love to try. Thanks for playing along again Gorl!!!

Juanita said...

I have this same card in my inpiration file. Great work with it!

Unknown said...

VERY cool card!!