Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring Birthday wishes

I am trying to use some of my favourite papers from some of the paper packs I have purchased over the years.  You see, I am a hoarder ... but I've been trying to use the paper but what I realized is that I use my least favourite papers in the packages .. saving the really beautiful sheets for ... what??!!  I have no idea.  So my challenge to myself is to start using those wonderfully beautiful pages ....

Here is my first go at it....


This lovely flowery page is from the Stella and Rose 6x6 pad by My Minds Eye.

Love that delicious brown with all those lovely flowers on it.  So springy!! 
And the tulip stamp is a new to me image from an Inkadinkado stamp set called Happy Spring Day.  There are so many great images in this set ... you'll see more of them soon!

Thanks for dropping by today!
Donelda

4 comments:

Kathy said...

So pretty. I love those papers, too. Beautiful with the tulips.

Unknown said...

gorgeous! the papers are beautiful...and that image is perfect! love the color scheme. another beautiful card :)

Lindsey said...

I do that, too... "save" my favourite papers! Glad you're steeling yourself to use them, because the result is beautiful! At first, I thought the tulips were another strip of patterned paper.

Angela said...

Great papers...this is so bright and cheery!