So I finally got brave enough to try carving a stamp out of the "real" rubber - the pink stuff instead of just using cheap erasers. And I also decided to kick the image up a notch and try a large damask design.
The dots near the top were very difficult but the rest was okay, and I think it turned out pretty good. So much fun to create!
And here is a pic of the card without all the materials in front of it. I used one of these fabric flowers from K&Company. Love them so much. The sentiment is from Autumn Abundnce (Papertrey Ink).
Okay, so tomorrow is my Crafty Creations Challenges but I will return on Thursday with a FUN card using another home-made stamp.